Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Miley cyrus nude. Sexy stuff.

Miley cyrus nude. Fresh pics...
miley cyrus nudemiley cyrus nudemiley cyrus nude
Miley Cyrus Question ... Ugh !!!!!? So, I despise more that Britney Spears Miley Cyrus, and let me tell you .. I do not like Britney Spears at ALL! But anyway, I'm tired of going on youtube, tv, or via the Internet, and to see at least one thing on trousers mrs.slutty ... Now, if youre a fan of The Slut Mrs.Miley () Cyrus, do not respond, and bash me out .. Just because im asking this. Now, LOL .. A psychic would be of great help in this situation. My questions here are Miley Cyrus 1.Will NEVER finally vanish hell away? And if so, one can predict how much longer until that miracle happens? Or you can take a good guess? 2.Do you think just 8-10 years old fan of her, knowing what he did? And thats its wrong? 3.Did you see next? I sure didn't ... And if so, why? 4.What the hell is Billy and tish do about this? From what I heard .. NOTHING! I mean, she's just a little tramp .... parents if they were real Miley, who had taken away his cell phone, no TV for a little give, 'and make things difficult for her ... Now, if my son were to pose nude on the cover of a magazine, and just take pictures trampy in general, and post them on MySpace, where she had TONS of kids who loved her .... Id kicks ***!!! I mean, seriously .. How long do you think these babies are going to fall to act mileys little angel?
Watch her SEXTAPE video here...



Bookmark and Share

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment